Spanish Hand Fan Decorative Design 5 - on Amazon.com

Spanish Hand Fan Decorative Design 5 - on Amazon.com

image of Spanish Hand Fan Decorative Design 5

Spanish style folding fan made of sheer cloth, lace edging and plastic ribbing. Gold decorations along fan ribs. Size is 9 inches long and opens to about 20 inches across. A great gift for a friend or yourself.

Spanish Hand Fan Decorative Design 5

Reviews of Spanish Hand Fan Decorative Design 5


I expected cheap... but not THIS cheap
Rating by : Katelyn Schreyer, rating 1.0 of 5.0



The fan is is made of lightweight plastic ribs and a pattern printed on to a nylon sheet with black lace edging. There is a gold paint inset on the black ribs.

The fan I got had the gold paint flaking off right out of the box, and two of the ribs were broken. Several of the folds were glued together, but the glue they use is so weak I was able to tear it open. The lace is sewn on the front of the fan with a straight seam - quite visible and ugly.

I bought this fan with the intention of pulling off the fabric and replacing it with my own, but the fansticks are of such poor construction that I can't even do that.

These might be suitable for party favors for children, but that's about it. I can't see it standing up to any real use.


Beautiful and sturdy!
Rating by : SouthernBelle, rating 4.0 of 5.0



These fans are really quite gorgeous; the floral designs and colors are inspiring. They are quite sturdy, too, if you're looking for fans for cooling purposes. (Think hot flashes LOL)They are quite large (long), however, when folded, and I have to use a large purse if I want to take one with me when I go places. They only fold vertically, so they are just as long (tall) folded as unfolded. When unfolded to use, they are so large as to make it difficult to be discreet. I don't unfold all the way when fanning, which makes me less conspicuous. They certainly do the job of cooling one off with a fashion flair to boost! I think they will last quite a long time.


Beautiful fans + excellent sevice
Rating by : tincan, rating 1.0 of 5.0



I am in Canada. I ordered 57 Spanish fans for a party. The supplier, Variety Store 21 gave me excellent service and even refunded a large portion of the UPS brokerage fee when the shipment came across the border. The fans are of good quality and well worth the price.

Spanish style folding fan made of sheer cloth, lace edging and plastic ribbing. Gold decorations along fan ribs. Size is 9 inches long and opens to about 20 inches ...

Spanish Hand Fan Decorative Design 5: Spanish style folding fan made of sheer cloth, lace edging and plastic

I expected cheap... but not THIS cheap September 13, 2011 Reviewer: Katelyn Schreyer (see more about me) (Maryland, US) The fan is is made of lightweight plastic ribs ...

Spanish hand fan decorative design 1 - Category: Home Appliances - Brand: 21 fans - Price: $2.79

All; Boating GPS Units & Chartplotters; GPS System Accessories; GPS Trackers; Sports & Handheld GPS; Vehicle GPS

Spanish Hand Fan Decorative Design 5

No comments:

Post a Comment