Lasko 4443 40& Hybrid Fan - Review

Lasko 4443 40" Hybrid Fan - Review

image of Lasko 4443 40

Lasko's #4443 Hybrid Fan delivers 30% more air than standard tower fans

Lasko 4443 40&  Hybrid Fan

Reviews of Lasko 4443 40& Hybrid Fan


Product is great. I own 4 of them
Rating by : Catherine K, rating 1.0 of 5.0



This is the best fan out there. I have four of this one (and bought one for a friend on her birthday)because she kept telling me it's the best fan she's ever seen lol.
My 1st one I bought from Amazon back in 2009 and YES, I still use it in my bedroom all the time. I live in Florida so fans are a must.
I have one in the living room, one in the bonus room and I've just bought another for my office. I will not buy ANY OTHER KIND.
Mine have never broke throughout the years i have had them, What I like the most is the fact that they have a good air flow, and yes, they do have about a 30% more air flow than other tower fans (powerful). It is long and sleek and it really does its job well cooling a room.
Back in 2009 when i bought my 1st one, it was a different Model number (I thin it was the 4440 Model)40" Lasko fan, they stopped making it, then I bought this one the last couple of times and it is exactly the same as the one i bought back then. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.It comes with a remote with batteries you can store on the fan, and a nite light, i don't use the night lite though. 3 speeds, the 3rd fastest speed is so powerful, i love my Lasko's.


Amazing fan
Rating by : C. Fredricksen "human being extraordinaire", rating 1.0 of 5.0



I had been using a Honeywell fan that I purchased at Target for a few years but hated constantly moving it around depending on where I was. I did my research (bought in 2010) and ended up buying this one from somewhere other than Amazon as they were out of stock. It immediately replaced my Honeywell. It moves a lot more air, moves it quickly, and moves it further! Its a little loud but we still sleep with it on in our bedroom a year after purchase.

I just came on here to get another as the ol' Honeywell seems to be dying a slow death.


Great White Noise + Awesome Air Flow... AAAAAND no loud motor noise? SOLD.
Rating by : HD Hockey Guy, rating 1.0 of 5.0



Spoiler version: It is awesome if you like white noise, good air flow and don't mind a little blue light or have a black sharpie pen.

As someone who is VERY particular about sounds when trying to fall asleep I read up on all the tall (40"+ tower fans) fan reviews here on Amazon and let me again say how great it is we can share info with each other. How particular am I about the noise? Well I installed fantastic ceiling fan to never use it once I heard how it has a low frequency HUMMMMMMMMMM when on low or medium. I have hardwood floors and most circular fans with a stand put out a vibration that travels down the shaft of the stand and seem to broadcast these vibrations directly through the base, into the wood, into the bed frame, somehow through all that padding including memory foam, my pillow right into my brain and HUMMMMMMM again.

I had a tower fan for $20 from a Dollar discount store that was only like 28" high but put out a decent amount of air and white noise without much vibration but the actual fan blades themselves started getting a little squeaky as they spun and I knew my time was limited so I began my search here and after picking this Lasko 4443 as the least likely to aggravate me based on the bad reviews (which seems to be mostly about screws - which BTW my little package was opened and screws were loose in the box but still all there), I got the chance to use it for the first time last night and I wish I had this fan for the past 3 or 4 years and I would have slept so much better.

The pitch of the white noise is mid to high which is EXACTLY where I like it. Lower frequencies grind on me. The air flow is excellent on the lowest setting (where I use fans at night) and on medium it rivals the biggest fans on high setting I have scattered throughout the house from previous attempts to find the right sleep accessory. The best way I could describe it is it's that higher pitch like sitting in a jet during a flight - but not nearly that loud. I sleep like a baby on flights and usually am out by the time the drinks get served so that's just my personal preference.

The only minor negative thing (for me) is the blue power light. It is almost as bright as the built in "night light" feature which is the Lasko label down low on the tower that is backlit with a white led if you want it on. It makes just the right amount of light down there for my 13 year old maltese who has a habit of going to get water in the middle of the night and has diminished eyesight and sometimes gets frozen in the dark trying to figure out where he is - so I'm going to say he likes this fan too. But the blue power light beaming up at the ceiling is of very little use and will be getting a makeover this evening before bed with a black sharpie or electrical tape. It didn't keep me awake or anything but as someone who likes a dark room, this would be a flaw worth noting.

As others also noted, the oscillation spread is very narrow, maybe 35-45 degrees total variation. I actually like it this way because I can keep it blowing across me and my side of the room without spinning too far around and still keep air off the wife who seems to get cold all the time and cannot stand air blowing on her.

So overall in order of importance to me;

Sound - A+ (a sensitive sleeper's perfect white noise fan)
Airflow - A+ (heaven help you if you need the high setting)
Price - B+
Remote - B
Other features - C+ (night light, power light, oscillation, packaging, size, weight, looks)

Overall - A- in my book.

I hope this review helps the other finicky sleepers like me.

30% more air delivery than standard tower fans; Maximum power in a space-saving design; Nightlight feature; Remote control; Widespread oscillation; Three powerful speeds

The LASKO 4443 is a 40 in. hybrid oscillating fan with remote control. The night light feature supplies light in dark rooms when needed leaving a glow around the unit.

Lasko's 40-inch Hybrid tower fan features three quiet-comfort speeds and widespread oscillation for full-room coverage. The full-function remote control allows you to ...

Buy LASKO 4443 40" Hybrid Fan with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Once you know, you Newegg!

Find great deals on Lasko 4443 40 hybrid fan Fans, including discounts on the Lasko 40" Hybrid Oscillating Fan With Remote Control.

Lasko 4443 40&  Hybrid Fan

No comments:

Post a Comment