Kirby #204811 Universal Hepa White Cloth Bags For All Generation Sentria Models 6 Pk - Review

Kirby #204811 Universal HEPA White Cloth Bags For All Generation & Sentria Models (6 pk) - I Pick This One

image of Kirby #204811 Universal HEPA White Cloth Bags For All Generation & Sentria Models (6 pk)

Universal style White HEPA Cloth bags fits both F-style and twist-style Kirby Models! Fits ALL Kirby models Generation 3- Sentria II. 6 bags in a pack.

Kirby #204811 Universal Hepa White Cloth Bags For All Generation Sentria Models  6 Pk

Reviews of Kirby #204811 Universal Hepa White Cloth Bags For All Generation Sentria Models 6 Pk


The right one
Rating by : Rob, rating 1.0 of 5.0



I have a Kirby "Sentria" or "Sentra" upright style and for some reason I had difficulty selecting the right bag for it. The various pictures and descriptions did not make it easy to figure out what I needed. The bag that was in my vacuum didn't give me a clue other than saying "HEPA" on it and it was apparently made of white cloth. I don't know what year the vacuum was made. I chose this one because, in spite of my tendency to be easily confused, it's "UNIVERSAL". I guess I got lucky because it fits fine.


The best kirby bag you can buy
Rating by : ES, rating 1.0 of 5.0



Keeps the air clean with hepa cloth filter media. The universal bag fits my diamond ultra twist on style bag. Does what any bag is meant to do and that is trap dirt and debris. The only loss of suction I notice with these bags is when they are full or close to the marked out full line. The bags ive removed once at the full line usually have the remainder of the capacity filled with hair and fur.


Found the right ones!
Rating by : Hope Daly "Beebug", rating 1.0 of 5.0



Was really worried reading some of the product reviews for Kirby parts that we would get the wrong thing. Finally figured out that if I keyed in "Universal" we would get the bags desired. Completely satisfied with this purchase. The bags appear to be the genuine article, and fit very nicely on my Sentria (2009) model. They are sturdy and just what I was looking for! Thank you!

The Kirby Sentria II vacuum is designed to deep clean, protect & maintain the value of your home. Order genuine Kirby bags & parts on the Official Kirby site.

Enjoy Kirby online game for free and play other Classic / Arcade free games. From the makers of Ultimate Sonic, here is another flash version of a great classic.

This special local premiere screening includes a Q&A with screenwriters, Dan and Stacy Chariton, and directly benefits the Kirby Center.

The home of King Dedede, Meta Knight, Waddle Dee, and everything Kirby that anyone can edit!

Kirby (カービィ, Kābī?) is a fictional character in the Kirby video game series by HAL Laboratory and Nintendo, created by Japanese video game designer Masahiro ...

Kirby #204811 Universal Hepa White Cloth Bags For All Generation Sentria Models  6 Pk

No comments:

Post a Comment