Mobile Washer Hand Operated Washing Machine - I Pick This One

Mobile Washer (Hand Operated Washing Machine) - on Amazon.com

image of Mobile Washer (Hand Operated Washing Machine)

This hand-operated clothes washer uses a technique of pushing and pulling the water through clothes to clean them well without wearing them out. Uses minimal water and less soap (because of the agitation motion). Use in a bucket (5-gallon suggested), sink or tub. Can also rinse your clothes using fresh water. A great item to have with your emergency and outdoor supplies.

Mobile Washer  Hand Operated Washing Machine

Reviews of Mobile Washer Hand Operated Washing Machine


Really good job washing
Rating by : judy, rating 4.0 of 5.0



this is the same product as: [...]
A little bit less expensive to buy it from this outside source, but it took a bit of time for them to process my order--so just be aware that the above listing may be a faster way to get this item if you are in a hurry.
The Mobile Washer itself is a pretty amazing little contraption. Except for the loose handle issue (other reviewers used glue to solve this problem--I probably will do the same) it is really a great product. I was amazed at how much dirt came out of my clothes. I washed them in a 10 gal plastic tub. The rinsing was a bit more of a pain than I anticipated, but that is not the fault of this item. If you plan to wash clothes by hand I can't imagine too many better ways of doing that. I will say that you really do need some kind of way to ring out clothes, tho. Doing it by hand just really did not get enough water out.


Very sturdy!
Rating by : intanet, rating 1.0 of 5.0



I've been using a plunger and a bucket to wash my clothes for years. But they ain't making plungers like they used to. The last one I bought, the rubber tore apart after just a few washes. I didn't want to buy another crappy one locally so I went online and I was quite surprised to find an entire community of people using plungers and buckets to wash their clothes and that, people have been doing it for quite some time with the older metal versions being sold as antiques now. I heard about the "Magic Washer" over at Youtube and found it at Amazon. It is made of a very durable plastic. The stick has a metal tip that screws into a 3 piece assembly and it is nice and long so I don't have to bend when plunging. The base of the washer is wider than a regular plunger so it almost reaches the sides of the bucket which makes for more efficient result for my plunging efforts. I use a large potato salad bucket I got over at Burger King and, as a nice addition, I just picked up a basket that fits inside of the bucket so that, after I do the plunging, I can pick up the basket out of the soapy water and the water drains out with less stress on my back and I put the drained basket in another bucket filled with water to rinse.

I am very happy with the Magic Washer and would definitely recommend it.


A Great Backup To Have Around
Rating by : Chris, rating 1.0 of 5.0



This product is very sturdy and well made. I am quite impressed and pleased with this product.

After assembling this "Mobile Washer", I decided to take this a step further. I bought a white 5-gallon bucket and lid, drilled a hole in the center of the lid to accommodate the handle, placed the fully-assembled Washer inside the bucket, dropped in a few gallon Zip-Loc bags filled with [Seventh Generation] dry laundry detergent, threaded the lid over the handle sealing it securely to the mouth of the bucket, and finally wrapping the whole thing in a clear plastic garbage bag. Now, if we ever need to wash clothes and there's no electricity, then there's a viable backup solution ready to go.

In retrospect though, it might have been better to set this up with a larger bucket, because you can only wash a few clothes at a time in a 5 gallon container. But it's still a complete solution which can be easily carried anywhere, so I'm not complaining. If the electricity goes out and we're at home, most likely we'll use the bucket to hand carry water to the bath tub and just use the "Mobile Washer" there. ;-)

Mobile Washer (Hand Operated Washing Machine)-1-"This washer uses a technique of pushing and pulling the water through the clothes without excess friction (which also ...

Mobile Washer (Hand Operated Washing Machine) ... 3:06 Laundry off Grid - Review of Lehmans Mobile Breathing Hand Washer campfirepoetry 8,094 views;

4 stars. "Really good job washing" this is the same product as: [...] A little bit less expensive to buy it from this outside source, but it took a bit of time for ...

This hand-operated clothes washer uses a technique of pushing and pulling the water through clothes to clean them well without wearing them out.

This hand-operated clothes washer uses a technique of pushing and pulling the water through clothes to clean them well without wearing them out.

Mobile Washer  Hand Operated Washing Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment