Small Fan Mini Air Conditioner The Original Handy Cooler In Pink - Check it Out

Small Fan & Mini-Air Conditioner: The Original Handy Cooler in Pink - on Amazon.com

image of Small Fan & Mini-Air Conditioner: The Original Handy Cooler in Pink

Small fan that can cool air up to 30F. This revolutionary evaporative cooling fan is the closest thing to a hand held mini air conditioner. Use it outdoors or keep it indoors as a desk fan. Provides gentle cool breeze. Uses evaporative cooling technology. Add water to soak the cooling filter. Ambient air is forced through the wet cooling filter and cools down. Works best in dry and hot climates. Fully portable and mobile, take it literally anywhere you want. Rotatable turbine wheel allows adjustment of the cool breeze of air. Humidifies air - makes breathing comfortable and alleviates allergies. Variable power control. Stands by itself on any flat surface. Comfortable adjustable leather strap. Ergonomically designed, user-friendly and easy to use. Environmentally friendly. 4xAA batteries allow 5 hours portable operation. Connect to USB (cable included) or home socket power (sold separately) for continuous operation. Includes dedicated 60ml water bottle, USB cable and 1x cooling filter. Best for hot flashes, home and office use, camping, outdoor sports, watching the game and more. Mere 12oz with batteries loaded. Cooling filter life expectancy: 1 year. Patent-pending. Version 2.0.

Small Fan Mini Air Conditioner  The Original Handy Cooler In Pink

Reviews of Small Fan Mini Air Conditioner The Original Handy Cooler In Pink


I Love My Handy Cooler!
Rating by : Lou Grantt, rating 1.0 of 5.0



I live and work in the desert where it's HOT, and my office is often uncomfortably warm. The Handy Cooler sits on my desk and keeps me super cool! I don't even have to turn it up high and its chilly air feels great. It's easy to fill up, very simple to use, and my pretty pink one is adorable. I have a USB hub on the corner of my desk and I just plug my Handy Cooler into it for power. It works great. I'm so happy with this little cooler. I'd definitely recommend it.


portable air conditioner review
Rating by : vv123, rating 1.0 of 5.0



I think this is the greatest invention! Just to have the option of cooling yourself down (wherever you go) right in the palm of your hand is amazing. I can't tell you how many times i have to spend the night at my mom's or grandma's house and they've got the air set at 79 degrees (which is much too hot for me to sleep) in the middle of summer. Or like when my mom came to see my band play in D.C. and we had to stay in the same hotel room... that little device saved my life that night! So all in all, I think this is well worth the money. It won't blast freezing air at you, but it definitely does what it says. Oh - my only complaint is the color in the picture looks more red than pink. When I ordered it (thinking it was more red), I got a pink that looks like something you'd find in a ladies purse... So men, don't be deceived!


Pleasently Surprised
Rating by : L Quinones "Lav", rating 4.0 of 5.0



I have been searching high and low for a personal fan to help my mother combat her frequent hotflashes. After reading the product reviews, I decided to purchase the handy cooler for my mother and myself. I have to say, I was pleasently surprised. It does all that it promises!

There are a couple of downsides however. It does not come with a wall adapter, and you have to be extremely careful not to drop it. Once you drop it, the face easily comes apart. I had to send my mothers back due to this, but they were very kind and considerate and reshipped another one to replace the broken product. While we ordered the handy cooler in pink (it was cheaper than the black one at the time), the company reshipped a black one and it does seem as if the black one is sturdier than the pink.

We have found that running it for allergy relief works wonders, it travels very nicely, is extremely lightweight, and is very portable. To make the air even cooler, my mother and I soak the sponge with ice cold water (using the handy water bottle that comes with the product) - that just takes the cooling factor up a notch! I love to add lavender essential oil to the sponge for a quick arometherapy feel. It helps me loosen up and destress after a long day.

In all, I am very pleased with this product and the wonderful customer service I recieved when I contacted them with problems.

Small fan that can cool air up to 30F. This revolutionary evaporative cooling fan is the closest thing to a hand held mini air conditioner. Use it outdoors or keep it ...

Small fan that can cool air up to 30F. This revolutionary evaporative cooling fan is the closest thing to a hand held mini air conditioner. Use it outdoors or keep it ...

Amazon.com: Small Fan & Mini-Air Conditioner: The Original Handy Cooler in Pink [Japan Import]: Kitchen & Dining

Small Fan & Mini-Air Conditioner: The Original Handy Cooler in Pink in Home & Garden, Home Improvement, Heating, Cooling & Air | eBay

handy small fan mini air conditioner the original genuine handy cooler in pink cools air up to 30f from Sears.com

Small Fan Mini Air Conditioner  The Original Handy Cooler In Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment