Hoosier Hill Farm Popcorn Bags 8& 100 Count - Check it Out

Hoosier Hill Farm Popcorn Bags (8") - 100 Count - I Pick This One

image of Hoosier Hill Farm Popcorn Bags (8

Get 100 8" Bags to serve your friends and family your great tasting Real Theater Popcorn for pennies per bag!


Bright flashy print helps sell more popcorn. Great for small servings and sample servings


Hoosier Hill Farm is located in America's heartland of northeast Indiana. Our products and ingredients are guaranteed fresh and we are proud of our heritage and good, old-fashioned values!

Hoosier Hill Farm Popcorn Bags  8&   100 Count

Reviews of Hoosier Hill Farm Popcorn Bags 8& 100 Count


Convenient, inexpensive, and adds to the fun
Rating by : Bob Tobias "Robert Tobias", rating 1.0 of 5.0



We got these for my daughter's birthday party. They don't cost that much more than the cheapest brown lunch bags, look better in pictures, and the kids (and adults) like them lots better. For less than a dime a person they add a nice touch.

And, as long as you're here, I might as well share my favorite way to *make* popcorn. It's Great Northern Popcorn, 4-Ounce Portion Packs (Pack of 24) microwaved for 2:30 in a Nordic Ware 60120 Microwaver Popcorn Popper 12 Cup. I've tried the Stir Crazy (good but messy), hot air (healthier but not as tasty), and a number of packaged microwave popcorn brands (just plain gross). This is far better than any of them, and made better still when served in these festive bags :)

BTW, I feel that honest, effective reviews can take the place of first-hand experiences that are lacking in online shopping. I've always appreciated the help I've received from other reviewers and work hard to return the favor as best as I can. I hope you found this review helpful and if there was anything you thought was missing or unclear leave a comment and I'll do what I can to fix it.


Exactly what I was looking for.
Rating by : Angela, rating 1.0 of 5.0



Was exactly what I was looking for ....arrived in good time and in good condition and was a good value! I purchased these for popcorn at a party, but also used the bags as the envelopes for the invitations! Perfect!


Exactly what we needed
Rating by : KarenP91, rating 4.0 of 5.0



These bags were the perfect size for my son's graduation party. They were exactly what we were looking for! I'm glad there were several leftovers so we can enjoy them at home!

Get 50 8" Bags to serve your friends and family your great tasting Real Theater Popcorn for pennies per bag! Bright flashy print helps sell more popcorn. Great for ...

Hoosier Hill Farm Chia Seeds, 1 lb. ... Organic Chia seeds $11.30 for 12 oz bag; Organic Chia seeds only $25 for 2 pounds; Chia Seeds Recipes For 2012;

Get 100 8" Bags to serve your friends and family your great tasting Real Theater Popcorn for pennies per bag! Bright flashy print helps sell more popcorn.

Cyber Monday & Christmas 2012 Deals Hoosier Hill Farm Popcorn Bags (8") - 50 Count Low Prices on Hoosier Hill Farm Popcorn Bags (8") - 50 Count Bargain Pricing ...

Hoosier Hill Farm Popcorn Bags (8") - 50 Count in Home & Garden, Other | eBay

Hoosier Hill Farm Popcorn Bags  8&   100 Count

No comments:

Post a Comment